When there is a thought of resentment, despise, or vengeance (even a harmful word disguised as a proper warning), there is a need to trust God and forgive.
- Believe in EVERY word of God (Yeshua). This is the most important decision we can make for all eternity. The ability to know Yahweh personally in a two-way relationship, and to receive forgiveness and healing for our sins begins here.
- Confess bad thoughts and feeling toward others toward God. This begins a spiritual cleanse and healing so that we can forgive. (1 John 1:9)
- Just say it. Say, “I forgive…” ( ). This is a spoken decision that must be made before bad thoughts and feelings can be removed. Wrong thoughts and feelings go away in time as they are resisted and replaced with the right ones. The ability to do this is part of the healing that begins with confession.
Repair Broken Forgiveness
- Refuse bad thoughts toward the person(s). When it reoccurs, forgive again, and again. Re-forgive every time in a day that bad thought happens. Continually nip them in the bud, 490 times a day as Yeshua (Jesus) taught. Yeshua knows who we are. He knew forgiving would take a lot of re-doing. Also, remembering pain is not bad, but when thought upon it is encouraged, it very easily leads to bad thoughts; allow only enough remembrance of pain for caution.
- Replace the bad thought and over-remembrance of pain. Overcome it by thinking about something good again and again, and again, 490 (unlimited) times a day when needed. Even small things like daily tasks can be used to replace them. The more important good thoughts of life are best.
Creatures Of The Tree
We are creatures of the forbidden tree of good and evil. We have eaten its fruit, and it has mixed the knowledge and experience of evil with the goodness of God within us. Our faith (complete trust) in Yeshua (the Word of Yahweh) was compromised. We became imperfect, falling from connection, relation, and destination with Yahweh. Our evil side can never be allowed to infect the goodness of His Kingdom.
Eve illness (evil), is a contagious and fatal disease that all mankind has been plagued with. Prolonged death occurs in every part of the mind and body it occupies. Forgiving others can be completed only with healing from Yeshua.
Yeshua is Yahweh with us. He is now with us in the Holy Spirit. The decision to believe every word of Yahweh is the only way to fully believe in Yeshua. By full belief in Him, we can receive Him and become one with Him in these ways, among others.
- His torture and death pay for our evil side.
- His journey to the abyss with our evil.
- His resurrection from the abyss, leaving our evil side with the dead.
- His perfection from which we can enter into His Kingdom.
- Communication with the Father.
Man can improve. Buy without a full belief in every word of Yahweh, he will eventually be overcome with evil and never be able to fully forgive.
In a nutshell, believe every word of Yahweh. Confess unbelief and its results as they surface. Decide to forgive and say it. Repair recurrence as it happens. Forgiving will develope as part of the “springs of living water” that “flow from your innermost being.”